To make your stay with us as safe as possible for everyone, please read and adhere to the following guidelines:
- If you are feeling unwell and have symptoms of Covid-19 before your arrival please DO NOT travel. We can change your booking for another date.
- All guests are asked to wash their hands in the basin in the WC in the porch before entering the house and every time you re-enter the house.
- It is now mandatory for face masks to be worn in all areas of the house except in your bedroom, the dining room and garden.
- We will welcome you, at a safe distance. We will not shake your hand or show you to your room.
- There is hand sanitiser gel for your use in each corridor and outside the dining room.
- Before your arrival your room will have been thoroughly aired and has been double cleaned – firstly with our usual cleaning products and then with an anti-virus disinfectant spray tested to BS EN 14476, BS EN 1276, BS EN 13697.
- The laundry is washed by us or by our laundry service at 60C.
- In order to respect your safety, housekeeping services will not be offered during your stay. The Guest Information book, cushions and extra blankets have been temporarily removed from your room. Should you require fresh linen, towels and a top up of any complimentary room items such as tea/coffee then please let me know.
- Meals should be ordered in advance. Breakfast by 8pm the night before and dinner by midday for dinner that evening. Guests may choose to have breakfast in the dining room or, if the weather is reasonable, in the garden.
- Should you develop symptoms of Covid-19 or are asymptomatic and need to self-isolate then please contact me immediately.
- An email link for payment will be sent to you just before departure.
- The windows in your room should be left open and the key left in your room.
We hope you will enjoy your stay and if you have any questions please do contact me.